Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Running his mouth...

Yeah so today at The Edge I had to work. Justin was on Runescape and I told James to tell Justin I loved him. I guess Justin wrote he didn't like me then he went on to tell James, with Megan reading, that I give head to random guys all they have to do is ask and he called me a slut. He is such a jerk. Why is he running his mouth and spreading lies about me? It's not fair! I didn't do anything to him! Kyle says that he's jealous or something. Doesn't he know I feel bad enough already? Some best friend huh? I mean I don't go around calling him names and telling people all his buisness just because we're in a fight. I don't know.... I just really wish he could get over this. It's not a big deal. I didn't do anything wrong! I called the guy and he goes "How am I random?" lol. He's so funny. I've done that all of two times in my lifetime how does that make me such a slut. I was just having fun. But whatever.... God I hope my dad doesn't read this. Then there would be hell to pay! But anyways... yeah... Justin is being really mean to me and I signed on Runescape and I go "You said you wanted to still be friends just not best friends so stop ignoring me and I'd apprecatie you not telling people all my buisness" he goes "I didn't tell anyone shit!" and I go in my head, I read it as you were writing it retard you can't deny it. Whatever, if he can't be mature about this then maybe I don't want to be his friend. You would think you can tell your best friend something like that but obviously I can't trust him or tell him anything. Anyways... other than that... I didn't go to school today. Alicia was dancing down at the Edge again, damn that girl can dance! Megan and James are offical now. After work I walked home and Jen and Kevin called 3-way. Hopefully he'll get to come down this weekend. Um....after I got off the phone with them. I called the guy. Then I called Travis. He's suppose to come up this weekend too. Then Lee called and I went for a ride to Dunkin' donuts with her. While Aunti Angel was talking to some guy me and Lee got to talk about private stuff like Justin being a jerk and some of her personal stuff. She let me read her diary. She really is one of my best friends and I'm gonna add her to my website list tomarrow and take Justin off. Of course that's his choice not mine. I still love him more than anyone he just...he broke my trust and I have to be able to trust my bestfriends or their not my best friend anymore. I was already not one of his best friends anymore so I guess it's gonna be mutual now. Whatever, I still love him. That won't ever change I don't think no matter what he does to me or says to me I don't think that will change. EVER! Well that's it I guess. I'll write more about my retarded relationship with him tomarrow.....

I love you Kyle (wherever you are)

I love you Jen (Bestfriendforlife)

I love you Kevin (another one of the best)

Lee you too even though you get weirded out by it. But hey we're family!

You too Kiwi, I love you!


And Justin..... I will never stop loving you.... and I miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home