Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Justin's says I'm not his best friend anymore...

I told Justin....I have the biggest mouth in the whole world.....I hate myself!!!! I want to die. Justin tells me now that I was his best friend now that I'm not anymore! He doesn't care about me at all. I love him so much...... I do I love him and now it's all over! Now he'll never be the same around me again ever! Ever! I fucked everything up. What is wrong with me? I can't believe I fucked it all up? I...I....I.... I still love him so fucking much and now he'll never love me ... Justin said that if I ever want to see him again I won't cut. I don't know.... It's not like I will get to see him anyway.... I love him so much and I fucked everything up. I hate my life! I hate myself! I hate everything! I hate me and my big mouth! I want to kill myself! Everything in my life is fucked up now. Justin says I'm not his best friend anymore. Kyle is moving and Kevin is gonna hate me and Justin..... I'm not his best friend anymore. I didn't know I ever was. Justin never wanted me and even if there was a chance for him to, it won't be there now. God I hate myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home