Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

I make everything about me...

Ok so guess what I find out today (I didn't go to school by the way) Nick's mom, Mara is going in for open heart surgery tomarrow and there's only a 65% chance she'll survive. If she dies Nick and Spencer are taking off to either New York or Florida or something. There goes another one of my friends. Kyle says he has about two weeks left now. Kari is gonna have the baby tomarrow if it isn't here on it's own tonight they're gonna induce her. They can't travel with a newborn till it's 2 weeks old so Kyle has two weeks from tomarrow I guess. And of course Justin is way out in Weeks Mills and Kevin is in Casco. At the beginning of this school year I had to basically start over with all brand-new best friends because Jaylyn was moving and Leola moved and Larry moved last year... and it just sucks that's all. My friends never stick around and I'm always lonely and depressed. Anyways I have a really bad headache and I need to check Runescape to see if Justin is on yet. Maybe I'll write some more later about how all my friends are abandoning me. I don't know. Maybe tomarrow. Until then.....byes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home