Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Guess what!

Well, … hmm. Guess what happened Monday that I thought would never happen again... I was woken up by Justin's adorable face. God I love him! I really missed him and I was like ohmygawd. Am I dreaming or is Justin really here? I know he said he'd try to come but I didn't really believe him too much ya know. So when I woke up and Justin was right in my face I freaked. I never thought he would wake me up again since he moved out to his grandparents house ya know. I was so happy. Oh yeah I made out with Kevin and Kyle and I feel really bad about the Kevin one cause well he's dating my best friend. Even though they have an open relationship I still feel really bad about it. Kevin decided not to go back to Casco with Sara and he ran away but today he was at the Edge and Sara came and got him. That sucked! Poor Kevin. But I do believe that he needs to be down there. He was doing good down there. He was in school and has his permit and everything. He just ... we all thought he wouldn't be let back down here to visit cause that's what his Mom said. We were all worried. But it'll be OK. I guess Matt told Sara that if Rose doesn't want Kevin he can stay here to visit if he wants. When I told Justin that he's like "He can, but not me" and I was like uh hello you were supposed to sleep over the other night but went to your grandfathers instead so Kyle slept over. I don't know. I really need more sleep. God I have a midterm in a little over an hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home