Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, January 03, 2005

It's not fair

She has everything I want.
She is everything I wish I could be.
He loves her so much.
He doesn't love me.

He wants to hold her
in his arms
She wants to feel him
hold her tight

She wants what I can't have
and she gets it
all she has to do is ask

ask of him and he'll give
his everything to her
not to me

I'll never be
the one he wants
no one wants me
no one ever will

I have to get over him
but not until
he breaks my heart again
and he will
I'll let him

It will hurt
more than thousands of knifes
sliding across my wrists
more than drowning
more than anything
It will kill me
to see him go
go to her
not to me..... (BTW this is a work in progress)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Why doesn't Justin love me? I love him so much and he doesn't care about me at all.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Why do I let him have all this power over me?
How do I make it stop?
My head is pounding
and I feel like my head is caving in....
I love him so much
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I tried to get over him this time.
I really and truly did.
But I love him too much.
I've seen him through so much shit........
and yet I still love him.....
what the fuck is wrong with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home