Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Halloween Weekend

Well, Friday I didn't go to school. Justin was on the scanner for trespassing on school property cause him and Luke went up to Cony to pick up Jamie. Later at night Everyone (except me) played Truth or Dare. Oh what a mess that was lol. It's not really my place to be putting what happened up on the net but Jeez those kids are perv's! After Jamie and Crystal left Justin wanted to go to bed so Kyle and Luke came to my house and Kyle downloaded rap beats to my com and they did some freestylin'. They stayed till like 1:30. Then I went through my old diary to edit them for Justin to read. Saturday was the concert and the Mass party which neither one went as planned. Andy was an asshole and decided that I could only get one person into the concert for free not two and Justin wanted to bring Luke too so Justin didn't come at all because Andy is an asshole! I really hate that guy! ERRRRR!!!! While I was at the concert Justin was drinking beer and getting hickey's from Crystal Pooler. Oh by the way I'm in love with him again for anyone who didn't know. I'm gonna tell him too. I'm gonna have him read my diary where I admit it. But don't no one tell him. I want him to find out from my diary not from someone telling him since it's none of your business. Anyway Kyle came over around like midnight and we went to Justin's and Luke was sleeping over and we all talked for a while. Then Luke got tired and went to bed so just Justin, Kyle, Leola, and Me talked. They picked on me those jerks! Kyle saw a cars lights coming up the back hill and we figured it was Justin's mom so we booked it to my house until we saw her go inside then Leola and Me walked Kyle home. Kyle and I talked a lot and Leola felt left out. Sorry Lee! I went to sleep around 6am Sunday I barely saw Justin at all. I did for like five mins where he asked to barrow money. Oh and Kyle kissed me on the cheek. Leola thinks he likes me. I don't think so. Me and Kyle are like best friends. Although Justin is my best friend and I'm in love with him so... I still don't think Kyle likes me. I admit I liked Kyle for two weeks but I don't think he likes me. Me and Leola went to McDonalds and shopping. We ran into Megan and Steve and Doug on Green St. Ray and Natoni (seperatly) on Bond st. and Kiwi and Hippie on the way up the hill. Lee got picked up and I went with Kiwi and Hippie to Tim's mom's. Kiwi called her mom o see if she could stay at my house for the night and her mom said no and came and got her. I went home and talked to Larry on the com then took a shower and talked to Karrissa on the com. Then the kids got home and I started in on my blog and here I am. Wow! well school in 8 hours and I still gots homework to do. So goodnight all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home