Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Alicia is my girlfriend

Alicia is my girlfriend. Lol! It's really just a joke. We're trying to make Justin feel bad for turning us lesbian but it’s not working. He thinks it’s cool. Last night I had to work and when I got off work I had Jamie and Kiwi and Jen Clark with me. We dropped Jen off on Bond Street and started up the hill because Kiwi was going to Nick’s and Jamie was going to Justin’s. We got to the bottom of the hill and Matt pulls over. The girls didn’t want to get a ride so I just went myself. I didn’t want to walk in the freezing cold any more than I absolutely had to. I got up to the house. Dropped my bag off inside and went over to Justin’s to rely the news that Jamie was on her way up and that she said she had to date him for at least a week and a half for him to get any. Tomorrow makes a week. I don’t think it’ll last too long anyways even if she does sleep with him. They just don’t really seem to mesh well together. But it doesn’t matter because my girlfriend is hotter than his girlfriend, Lol…. She really is too. Alicia is really pretty. Anyways Jamie got there soon after I did so I left them to be alone together. Jamie wanted me to be there with her but I didn’t want to want them kissing. I mean I’m getting there but I’m so not totally over him. I still love the guy you know what I mean. Last night I hung out with him all night. I hope he doesn't get in too much trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home