Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Alicia broke up with me

Lots has happened to me since the last time I wrote anything. Alicia broke up with me because she thought Brett might ask her back up and when he didn't she asked me back out. Now she's dating Justin again and he made her break up with me. He says he didn't make her he just said he would "appreciate" it. I got really sad. I mean it's a girl I really shouldn't care so much but I did. I was scared of what I might do to myself so Rose let me stay the night over there. I just really didn't want to be alone with my thoughts. Also my grandmother is in the hospital. She was addmitted yesterday because she had trouble breathing. On Christmas day (the same day Alicia broke up with me, nice present huh?)Daddy showed up and brought me down to her place. He found out I was smoking and him and Grammy gave me a big lecture and stuff. It was annoying to say the least. So yeah now my dad thinks I'm a loser too. I felt really bad Christmas Day,night. I hate my life. I didn't think it could get any worse. I don't think it can get any worse except maybe if Justin goes to jail again or dies or something. Or Kyle, or Kevin. I really love those boys. They are my bestest friends. I got my cd burner for Christmas and a really cool pair of Tinkerbelle earings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home