Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, November 29, 2004

Over Thanksgiving Vacation

Tuesday - Justin was drunk and pretended to care about me. Then he ditched me. I guess he didn't mean to and he said he was sorry so I forgave him. That night he was out past curfew and I knew Kelci was with him so I called her cell to tell him to get his punk ass home but of course that boy never listens to me. He showed up at my house at like 11:30 with Jamie, Kyle, Crystal, and Brett. His aunt Kim called my house since they don't have a phone and I went next door to give Rose the phone but no one answered. Justin decided to go over there to see what was up and he got into a big fight with his mom and he came back to my house saying his mom was calling the cops and he was gonna go to jail then be put in a foster home and all this other crap. And Brett goes "Dude I know people in Conneticutt. What about Rhode Island" and all this crap about them running away out of state. I got really sad and I was gonna cut but Kyle fallowed me and took away my knife. I went outside and smoked a cigarette with Kyle. Justin and Brett come out and Justin's all "I'll see you again...never" and I wanted to cry but obviously I couldn't cause of my tear ducts and all. Then to say goodbye he pats me on the shoulder and says "Bye Tiffy" That was like one of the most heartbreaking moments in my life. He didn't feel I deserved anymore than a pat on the shoulder and a weak ass goodbye. And just like the song I didn't say anything (not anything loud enough for him to hear at least)And I felt so bad about that later on during the night. When me and Kyle went back up to my room he layed down with Jamie and I sat up talking with Crystal for a few hours. I walked Kyle home while Crystal watched Jawbreaker and we sat on the stairs next to his house talking for a while then Pow-Pow showed up and we talked to him. Then Pow-Pow left and I hugged Kyle an dwent home. When I got back Crystal put in Carrie 2 and I fell asleep. Then Wensday I slept almost all day. At night sometime I went to Nick's and Justin, Brett, and Kyle were there and I "helped" Nick with his homework till like pretty late. The I went home, The boys spent the night at Nick's. Thursday was Thanksgiving and I slept from like midnight after having woken up at like 5pm.... to 1pm when Sam woke me up because my dad was there and he took me down to Grammys for like half an hour. I got home and went back to bed. I was depressed and sleeping a lot ok! I woke up at 6pm to Kyle on the phone. That got me outta bed. Then I had thanksgiving dinner with my family. Laura brought over the babies and everything. Then at like 8 something I went down to Nick and Spencer's for a while. Justin had Chicken for thanksgiving and I made fun of him a bit. He goes "The point is to be thankful your not hungry" which is true. At like 10 or so Mara said it was time to go so I walked the boys to Kyle's house so Justin could get a ride to Gardnier from Kyle's dad. We got there and I hugged Kyle and he walked off. The I hugged Justin and I said something to him I don't remember and he hugged me and he goes "Bye Tiffy, I love you" That made me happy for like a min but I started on my walk home and I was like "Damn I want a cigerette" which I only smoke when I'm depressed. So even though something happens that's sooooo goood I'm still sad. And it hurts to feel like this all the time. I hate it! Anyways Friday Cora and Leola slept over. We walked Jamie home at like 9:30 and Cora stole flowers from outside the bottle redemption place to give to Rose (Justin's Mommy) We went up there and Cora gave her the flowers then we sat down and watched Shrek 2 with Justin and his mom. Justin kept trying to put his hand down Cora's shirt and she kept hitting his leg and I'm like "He probably likes that" and then she slapped his face and I'm like "He probably likes that more" So she stopped hitting him. He took his arm out from around her neck anyways. Then the movie was over and it was like 11:30 so we went back to my house and went to bed. I was really tired. Heck I'm tired right now and I didn't go to school today 'cause I slept till noon. The next morning I woke up to Usher screaming his stupid confessions beside my head. Leola had turned up the radio really loud to wake me up. Cora told her to I guess. I don't remember anything else till later in the day. We were outside talking to Kyle and Justin and Leola's mom came and she went home. We hung out with them some more. Justin went to work, which is good cause I was mad at him because he got mad at me when I didn't want to clean his room earlier. Cora invited herself to spend another night so Cora and I hung out with Brett and Kyle. They kept using my phone to try to get girls to come see them. They called Crystal, and Jamie, and some Amanda girl. Whoever was female they thought they could get some from, lol. At 6 I got tired of it and went inside to watch Life As We Know It but Jamie showed up at like 6:30 so Cora and me went outside but I had to go right back in to do dishes anyway. When I was done I went outside and Cora had ditched me to go drinking with Bethie and Crystal. Brett broke up with Crystal. So anyways Me, Kyle, Jamie and Brett go into Justin's room because it was getting really cold and I gave in and cleaned his room. Really well too I must add! Jamie decided she wanted to date Brett. I'm her "Laywer" I guess. She told me and I had to tell him. So they started dating. Justin's mom went and got him from work and I was just about done cleaning. He comes in and he gives me this dirty look. Errr... stupid boy never appreciates nothing I do for him!!! Me, Kyle and Brett walked Jamie home at 10. When we got back Cora was there. She was clearly on something. She said she didn't drink more than a sip of smirnoff but she smoked and got a buzz. When I said she couldn't sleep over cause she was drinking she walked outside and started crying. She walked to my sad spot. I talked her back into the house and I went to talk to Matt and I told him she hadn't been drinking blah, blah, blah. When I got back she said she had a place to sleep (which was Justin's) but I said I talked it out with Matt so it was ok now. We left and went to my house and talked. Cora left at 3:15 the next day. Sunday night Kyle showed up at my house at 6 and we watched a Boy Meets World Marathon. Justin showed up at like 6:30 and watched Boy Meets World with us. Kyle left at 8 and Justin stayed till 9. At 9:10 I went to Justin's and we watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Then I did the dishes and Justin watched Cruel Intentions 2. His mom yelled at us that it was midnight and I went home. Monday I went to school only an hour late. I went to the Edge after school and then to Nick's house with Kelci. Brett told her I didn't like her. He got me in trouble with her. Then I walked her to the end of my street explaining myself. I went back to Nick's and yelled at Brett. Brett and I got into a really deep conversation too private to put on here. I went up to Justin's with the boys. We watched The Virgin Suicides which wasn't a good choice because of...well...a secret...but it wasn't a good choice for a movie and Justin got mad at me. Brett's the dumb one that kept asking questions! Anyways at 11 I walked Kyle home. He said something about a road trip when he's 16 to pick up me and Brett and Justin and stuff. Well that's all I guess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home