Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Justin is moving

Justin's family is actually packing. PACKING!!!! That means it's for real this time. I am so depressed! What will I do without him???

Kyle is moving too. I will be all alone. Who will I talk to? What am I gonna do???

Last night I tried to cry but I couldn't. my tear ducts have like dried up. But I didn't cut either so that's a good thing. I really did want to but Kyle said he wouldn't talk to me anymore.

I want to die! My life will be over anyways if he leaves. I admit it. I'm obssesed. I love him ok! I know he's Alicia's boyfriend but I can't help it. He is also one of my bestest friends and he's leaving me!

What do I do? What if I never see him ever again? How will we keep in touch? What if he doesn't even want to keep in touch? I want to cry my eyes out or cut off my hand, something, anything! Why can't he just stay here forever with me and Kyle. Everything is almost perfect but it all can change so quick. I hate my life all my friends leave on me. Why can't any of my friends stick around??? MY LIFE SUX!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home