Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, December 06, 2004

Justin went to jail!

Oh my gosh. Ok so much has happened since the last time I wrote. Last Wensday I didn't go to school so I couldn't go to the Edge so instead I called up Jaylyn. We talked for like an hour. I missed her. Then I called Travis again,I had called him before I called Jaylyn but his line was busy. Anyways this time I got through and guess what....his voice changed. We talked for like an hour. He played his new band's demo for me and we talked about music and or lives and all kinds of stuff. He gave me his new screenname and his dad's number because he's coming up next weekend and I want to see him to give him his christmas present. Oh also last Wensday I finished up night school. I got a 94! Alicia and Justin broke up that day too. I wanted to be there for both of them but I couldn't go out because I didn't go to school. That sucked. Later on in the night Justin came over to use the phone and when he was leaving he asked if I was gonna go over to his house and I go "I can't" my mom wouldn't let me. He ended up getting pretty high and drunk that night which made me mad. I couldn't stop him if I had tried I guess but I still wish I had tried. Thursday I went to school on time so that I could hang out with Justin afterschool right... So I go to school and I had detention that night too so I was at school till 5pm. I call for a ride home from detention and Sam answered the phone. Mom and Matt weren't home but she had some interesting news for Me Justin was in jail. That was my biggest fear. That I would go to school and when I got back he would be gone. Either moved away or in jail, and it happened. My biggest fear. I practically ran down the hill from Cony. I went to the store and stole two giant candy bars because stealing usually makes me feel better but it sisn't so I went to the Edge looking for Kyle. He wasn't there but Kiwi and Jamie were so they walked with me to Nick's house but Kyle wasn't there either so me and Jamie walked up to Justin's and found the boys. I went to my house to get my cigerettes and when I went back out Brett was telling me that everyone went back to Nick's. Brett told me a secret which made me feel a little better. And they told me that Justin was only in jail till Saturday.Thank God! cause I was flipping out. The boys walked Jamie home around 8:40 and Kiwi called a cab at 9. When I went back to Justin's after waiting with Kiwi for her cab the boys were gone to the pay phone. I talked to Rose for half an hour. I walked Kyle home at 11. I went to school on the bus on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home