Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Friday, October 22, 2004

hmm...

What has happened to me lately.... I don't remember......hmm.... ummm... Kiwi is my best girl/friend.......that's kinda new....um... last night's episode of Life As We Know It was really good. I watched it twice because I watched it once at my house and recorded it then I brought the tape over to Justin's so he could watch it and I watched it again. Ummm... I'm gonna quit my job... because I hate Andy my boss. He always is accussing me of doing stuff when I'm really not doing anything. stuff just happens and there is no reason it is not my fault....!!!!!ERRRRRR!!!!! Oh yeah today is Jaylyn's Birthday and Leola is spending the night tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home