Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Oh my lord

Tori you would absolutely love my outfit... I'm wearing these black faded jeans with black flowers running up the legs and my new pink and black sneakers from Wal-Mart.... other than that I am wearing a white and tan striped tube-top with multiple colored skulls all over it.... red, green, brown, blue and purple.... it has drawstrings on each side to make the side hike up... ya know like with those capri pants.... and then I'm wearing a black and tan and white sweater that is striped and there's a skull with crossbones on each sleve and my socks are black and gray chekered with pink criss-crosses and a pink skull at the top of each sock... and they're knee-highs... oh yeah and a black and white pirate skull headband from wal-mart... this outfit is the bomb... I miss shopping with you so much.... guess what.... today I saw and ugly big black lady on my way to this library here and she reminded me of Delisa and I missed Mason all over again even though I don't like Delisa... she was such a... never mind that.... guess what... you remember that guy I told you about.... Sean's brother Kenny.... well I guess he's going back to Chicago in 2 weeks.... and then back to Florida after that and never coming back here.... I thought I was never gonna see him again before and now I know I will never see him again.... *sighs* I just wish I could have gotten into those pants one time... damn he is fine! My jeans cost $75... but it's ok cause I didn't pay for them.... um... yeah... dododododo... Tori isn't even gonna read this prolly but oh well... everyone else can read it too....
.
.
.
Jenyfer I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEE YOUU!
.
.
.
.
To Justin:
after all this time..
you'd think i wouldn't feel the same...
but time doesn't stand for anything...
cause my feelings for you haven't changed..
Um.... yeah so... I really have nothing else to say.... myspace rules!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home