Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Fighting with everyone I love

I have no one.....
.
.
.
.
.
I'm fighting with everyone of my best friends... except Kyle and if I could get ahold of him I would probably be fighting with him too... I'm just not in a good mood. It almost makes me want to start cutting again. I mean... Kevin, Lee, Jen, and Justin are either mad at me or I'm mad at them.... today is just not my day. I tried to talk it out with Kevin this morning but I was positive and all the pain has come back and hit me even harder.
.
.
Everyone says I'm making too big of a deal out of this but... I don't know... I have a right to my opinion don't I?.... I have rights.... don't I?... shouldn't my friends not want to do stuff to upset me? Right?... I don't know.... I just... I feel like crap.... I hate myself and I just want Kyle to be back and wrap me in his arms and never let me go. Who cares what all those lozers think anyways... the only person who matter to me is Kyle. I love him more than anything and anyone in the world. It sucks that I'm everybody's best friend and I'm never honest with any of them. I am the most dishonest person ever. I hate secrets. I'm just gonna cut everyone out. I'm gonna go straight from class to class and not talk to anyone. I don't need friends.... fuck that!
.
.
I hate life... Kyle come back ASAP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home