Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, August 14, 2006

ga er am I ....

hey... like the title?... I hate my mother so much.... in other news... blah... it's not like anyone reads this... sept Jen whom I love to death... and Tori who never leaves comments... if anyone else reads... they sure as hell don't let me know with like a comment or anything...
.
.
Jess and me have been hanging out a lot lately... it's starting to be like old times... I still miss her... like the sexual part... but... when Luc goes to work it's just me and Jesy and it's awesome... I haven't really seen anyone else... ran into Emily at Hannaford's the other night... like last night... got caught shoplifting at Shaw's by Luc's mom.... horrible... didn't get in trouble or anything... just ain't going back to Shaw's cause Luc's mom is security and and she called up bitching to Luc that his gf needs to find better friends... oh well....
.
.
In Bobby coverage... since he dumped me I've seen him like... once... he was wearing this dorky benie hat and it looked like he hadn't showered in a long while... maybe I'm better off... I haven't dated Kevin since leaving Iowa but I also haven't gotten any... given.. but not gotten... and not in a while.... anyways... I don't think I like the person Bobby is becoming.... he's showing off more of the "justin" side of his personality... I see no Kyle whatsoever in him anymore... he wouldn't even give me a hug.. maybe he's right.. maybe we do argue too much and stuff... maybe what happened was right.... maybe I was suppose to get over him... maybe I'm suppose to like chicks for good... plus Bobby is turning into a junkie... drinking... stealing (not that I don't do that)... but he steals from people like my sister... Laura... he steals her food and her smoking stuff and *positive* which is really fucked up... maybe he isn't the one... maybe he's not everything I want rolled into one because I don't want a junkie... I don't want an alcholic (except Justin)... I definatly don't want someone who will steal from my family... a bum... I mean he has a nice warm bed at home with a mom who cares about him... sure his siblings are brats but they don't beat on him with broomsticks or anything.... he has a place to go... and yet he always stays at Jess and Luc's.... always...
.
.
oh... anyone read this send me ur phone numbers since my phone is broken and I can't get any of my phone numbers out of it... I can't even get the damn thing to turn on.... gahhh... oh but I still can cheack my voice mail so leave me one and when I find a phone... like my moms or seans or someone's I can call back.. but ya gotta leave a number... ok... well... I guess that's all really... so peace.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home