Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Friday, August 11, 2006

well

um... I've been staying at my sisters for anyone that cares... I haven't cut since I was last at my mom's... my ankel doesn't quite look like raw hamburger anymore... so that's a good thing...
.
.
.
um... yeah.... so I can't get a job because I don't have a phone number for employers to call back and I don't have a permanent address... not to mention all my phones numbers are in my phone... like my referance numbers and my previous experience numbers... not to mention all my friends numbers I've collect over the years... gahhh... friends of mine leave ur number as a comment so i can write them down if you ever want to hear from me again... ok ... luv ya all.... I'll be back tomarrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home