Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Friday, June 16, 2006

My world may be over

I'm sorry Justin and I'm sorry Kevin but Jen had a right to know that something stupid that Kevin did could kill her sooner than expected.... it is not my fault that Kevin is an asshole and made a bad decision....
.
.
Jen says to Justin that if you cared about her you wouldn't care how bad your brtother would look you would care about her life and obviously you don't...
.
.
so you know what you guys can go fuck yourself... if you don't wanna ever talk to me because I wanted to let Jen know something like this then fuck you... I really care about her... she is my best friend and at one point both of you were my best friends too but if you can throw it all away then so can I....
.
.
Justin I loved you with all my heart for 3 long goddamn years and it never got me anywhere so I guess all my time was wasted... you don't even want to be my friend because of your brothers stupid decision well then fuck him and fuck you... you guys have a happy life.... your the one who will be regretting the loss of our friendship because I know I did the right thing by telling her something she deserved to know...
.
.
I'll miss you guys but it seriously is your loss...
.
.
Jenyfer if by some chance you find a way to read this know that I love you more than words can say and I will always be there for you... forever and always ok... I love you.
.
.
.
Kyle I love you too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home