Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

gaaaa

preamature ejaculation is a horrible problem to have and I feel bad for all the girls out there who are in love with guys this happens to because damn... when your getting really worked up and the guy gets off after only a few minets.... and you don't feel like you got anything... damn... it sucks...
.
.
.
in other news.... only have 12 days left before I take off to Iowa... can't wait to see Kyle... I really hope Kevin will get to come down... that would be so awesome... and if Jen could come down... wow it would be almost perfect (Justin can't come)... though where would we all sleep? Kyle's bed ain't that big.
.
.
NaToni's coming down the weekend I leave... maybe I will get to see her one last time after all... she's going down to texas for summer and she's gonna finish out high school there.... I might never see her again... but as long as she keeps up to date on her Xanga then I know we will keep in touch... and that girl is obsessed with her Xanga so I don't think I have to worry... it'll just suck knowing she's in another state too... I gotta tell Justin... I wonder what he's gonna think about her staying in Texas... *tears*
.
.
.
.
.










<--- Jen at prom.... cute as hell....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home