Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Awesome

3 times bitches what!!!!! lol.... last night I had a chance... but it was with the wrong person so I passed it up... tonight I might have a chance but who knows... something is definatley gonna happen... me getting laid is a definatemaybe....
.
.
.
anyways.... he's here and I want him so bad..... gaaaa..... but he's watching tv with my little brother.... god... he came over here wanting to read this... *sighs*
.
.
countdown till I leave for Iowa: 13 days.... can't wait to see Kyle and Tori and everyone else... but god I am gonna miss Jen and Jes and Bobby and Sean and Cormier and Newcombe and Shandi and Luke and Andrew and.... everyone..... why do I have to leave one set of people I love just to be with another set of people I love... I wish all the people I love could just be together in one place.... and I better be in that place too or what the hell would be the point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home