Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Yeah so... apparently I can never see Gaby again because Scottie gave Cullen a liter and he started lighting things on fire and if I weren't fucking every guy in town then Cullen wouldn't even know Scottie.... for one... I'm not fucking every guy in town... I'm not fucking any guy in town for that matter.... I only had sex that one time when I was in Iowa so she doesn't know what she's talking about and also.... Scottie is GAY!!!!! So I definatly ain't fucking Scottie.... and another thing... it's not my fault that my friend is a retard and gave a 10 year old a liter... I wasn't like "Hey Scottie give Cullen a liter so he can go set things on fire".... I mean.. I wasn't even there and if I were there I wouldn't have let Scottie give Cullen the damn liter in the first place...
.
.
In other news... I'm going to Iowa on time... so Mason City watch out.... only 26 more days till I leave... and after my 3 months in Iowa... I don't know what I'm gonna do because when I get back I won't have any place to stay unless I get into that collegebut of course the deadline for my Financial aid ran out so now I don't know what I'm gonna do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home