Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Vey Vey Depressed

I am so depressed for reasons unmentionable on here.... Kevin, Jessi, Jen, Kyle, Tori, Justin, & Sean.... no one knows what I'm thinking right now and I can't tell no one... not even Kyle... and that's "what hurts the most".... I can't wait to forget my life...I wish I could just get over everything... I act like I don't care anymore but.... I hurt on the inside more now then I ever have... *tears*....
.
.
.
Jenyfer I love you... don't be mad at me if you read this and ask me and I don't tell you... it's my own shit that I just have to learn to deal with because I can't change anything... but... yeah I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home