Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

gaggagaggagagaggagaga

wow..... that's all I have to say about today.... I had fun.... "I hate you Tiffy" .... mygod... I love it.. I'm such a weirdo...
.
.
Bobby took some of Jess's advice today... that was pretty cool.... um.... yeah.... tomarrow is my last day of work and here I am on the computer at 12:25am when I have to be at work in 5 hours.... so I best be getting some sleep.... I'll write some more tomarrow or something... I might not be going to Brett's tomarrow... err today after work... I think I wanna spend the night with Bobby.... he leaves for camping tomarrow... then that night I might be going to Brett's.... hmm... not sure anymore... I do however know that I'm not messing around with Sean anymore.... something Kyle said.... oh well...
.
.
Jes might come with me to Iowa.... if we drive back up here with Kyle'smom then if I can talk them into it she's coming back with me... I don't wanna leave her here.. she's stuck in such a bad situation and she needs to get away from all the drama up here.
.
.
yeah.. about that... I really do need to go to sleep so... laterz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home