Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

hey

NaToni... Jen... and Tori.... I love you guys...
.
.
.
Bobby's birthday is in 2 days and he guessed his birthday present so now I have to get him something else too... some part of it has to be a surprise "In ur ear!" <--- what???? lol...
.
.
.
anyways... lol... when do I get my dog pizza and 2-liter of chicken blood... I've been hungry for days waiting on that pizza lol....
.
.
For some reason I'm in a pretty good mood... I think it was cause I read the comments and I feel loved...
.
.
.
yeah... so I really need to get laid... what else is new.... grrr.... I guess I know if I get really desperate their's always someone who wants to sleep with me... but I don't want him... and the guy I do want isn't into me... and very far away.... gaaa... dodododododododododododdoodododododo... I'm bored... I'm gonna post some sexy Kevin pics now.... lataz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home