Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

yo yo yo

Yeah so... Bobby fell asleep on his birthday so I never gave him his birthday present.... grrr... whatever... I went to see someone else and got some... that was fun.... I expierenced a lot I never have before.... wow.... it was good.... anyways... yeah... No he didn't stick it in my butt.... that's what my brother is saying but I swear to Justin no one has ever done that to me...he didn't even try... this one guy I was with almost did (on accident) but he didn't either... I stopped him....
.
.
.
.
Yeah so Friday night I got laid and then Saturday I expierenced something else I never have before and.... it hurt... it still hurts... 3 times bitches too hard and with tounge... yeah so I still hurt from it... can't get laid tonight... maybe not for a while.... I hope I get to mess around with Jesy again before I leave... gaaahhh... it's like I'm always horny... Kyle called me a horn dog... it's crazy though... I told people I want to get laid before I leave for Iowa and damn... I am getting a lot of action these days.... did I suddenly get hott or something???.... every guy I come across seems to want me nowadays.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm talking to Kevin on the phone right now.... gosh I miss him loads..... he's singing "fuck her softly".... I love him. Now he's singing "Bohemian Rhapsody"...
.
.
.
Only six days now till I leave for Iowa.... here's the plan... today (Monday, Memorial day, the 29th) I have work 11-2pm... then I'm gonna find Bobby and try to give him his birthday present a little late.... go to the library either before or after he gets his present... I'm not sure. Then go to bed early cause I have to be at work at 5:30am on Tuesday morning... I'll be at work till 2... long-ass shift.... go home... pack a bit... leave for Gardnier.... come back on the first.... go to grad rehearsal... go to graduation on friday.... party at newcombs all night... sleep all day sat.... leave on sunday... yippie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home