Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Hey everybody who loves and cares about me immensly... that is the 3 people or so in the world who read this and leave me comments.... Jenyfer is one and Jen hunny I love you with all my heart... I have a lot of shit to talk to you about. Kyle sometimes comments when he feels like it but I know he loves me.... 17 more days.... I can't wait t see you and Tori and everyone else.... god I love you so much!..... NaToni is another one... she usually reads up on what going on in my life and leaves cute little comments for me... too bad she hasn't been leavin any comments lately... it's bee almost a year hunny.... wow.... I love you.
.
.
To anyone else who happens to read this... know that I love you......
.
.
.
.
Now onto my big news... I have a pretty good chance of getting some before I leave for Iowa..... god I've been so wanting it..... ahhh... and knowing that a lot of my friends have been getting it and I haven't is making me jealous.... can't wait for 3 times bitches what! to happen again.... the hardest thing is gonna be finding a place to do it..... my room is off limits... at least my bed is... and Cullen's bed is off limits too because that is just dissrespectful...
.
.
ok well i gotta go... write more later
.
.
.somone leave a comment please... Jen I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home