Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Just incase for some reason Justin delets this: Tiffy, i love you i bet your in iowa now. i hope you have fun. call me sometime let me talk to everyone. *muah* i love you. ... that's what he wrote to me on his website June 6th... the day I arrived in Iowa... that was before he decided to put an end to our friendship by telling me I couldn't tell Jen something I think was important for her to know... well I love you too Justin and I hope that someday we can be friends once again because I still love you and I always will....
.
.
.
In other news.... the last time I wrote I was pretty depressed but now I'm even more depressed... it seems like Kyle doesn't want me here... maybe not exacally that but... he means so much to me and we're growing apart... I fear the longer I stay here the more we'll drift away from one another until I lose him all together... here is a part of the lett I've started writing him... I haven't quite finished it yet... though I don't really know what to say... I just have this feeling I'm not done with it yet:... write more later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home