Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Friday, May 05, 2006

yeah so

I don't know what I'm gonna do... if I go down to Iowa on the 4th then Kyle can't come up here to go to Elana's graduation.... so I want to stay here long enough so that Kyle can come up for it.... but.... if I don' go my mom wants me to start paying rent and there is no way I'm gonna start paying to be bossed around by a 10 year old little boy... nope.... not gonna happen... if I have to pay rent I must have my own room... sorry.... grr...
.
.
well... on to something else.... Justin and Kevin came down on the 29th... Kev got drunk... really drunk.... didn't have too much fun I don't think... but it was nice seeing Justin again.... I missed him.... and now he has a phone and stuff so I can call him....
.
.
I got caught doing dirty things in my bedroom... not anything like I was having sex or something but still... Sam walked her stupid ass right in and was like "What the fuck".... yeha... so that's another reason my mom wants rent... because I want to live like an adult and do adult things in her house.... if only she knew all the adult things I've done in that romm... I mean... come on....
.
.
Jen is going to prom with some guy named Justin... she seems really happy and I'm happy for her.... prom.... *sighs*... I remember my prom night.... most girls lose there virginity on prom night... well at least in the movies they do... I didn't though.... Kevin wouldn't take me to prom, no, but he didn't mind staying at my house till like 3 in the morning.... jerk....
.
.
anyways I'm posting some new pics and stuff so check it out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home