Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Just to let everyone know... Kevin updated his blog and confused the hell out of a lot of people myself included... I don't know what's going on with him and I'd like to say I don't care but... there's still all these feelings for him that I can't make go away... I do like someone else though and it scares me because nothing will ever go right between me and this person... I know it... Kyle doesn't even know who this person is so nobody worry... I'll tell someone sooner or later... I'll probably end up telling Justin since I've been staying with him at Kim's for the past week and watching a lot of Charmed (great show by the way) Wow I have a major headache. Um.... Jen and Justin have been talking about maybe getting together... I don't know if I've said this before or not but... yeah... they might... nothing is definate... but they would be good together... although I do feel a little twinge of jelousy every time I think of them together... I do admit they deserve to be together and happy.
.
.
Kyle got his tounge pierced and Tori broke up with him... they're taking a break or something.... she's such a weirdo... Tori... I love you... but come on... you tell me how much you love him all the time and then you break up with him... after he pierces his tounge... which is like the hottest thing ever! Whatever,,, they'll get back together... they always do....
.
.
Jessi is leaving for Conneticut on Thursday... I hope she has fun but stays outta trouble down there.... Jess (if you read this) be careful. I love you.
.
.
um... a couple nights ago Justin and me got into a huge fight... I almost walked home at like 3 in the morning because he really hurt my feelings. He was telling me I'm a liar and all kinds of stuff... he was saying he wanted to help me by telling me the truth about myself... and I was like I don't come to you for help I come to you for fun...
.
.
Justin leaves for Houlten tomarrow... his worker is coming to pick him up I guess... I thought his mom was coming to pick him up but she's not... which sucks because I won't get to see Kevin.... I may be mad at him but he was one of my best friends and I miss him... a lot...
.
.
www.myspace.com/tiffyjean86

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home