Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

hey everybody... Kyle updated his blog so check it out... I'm at Central Maine Community Colledge right now... maybe I will go to this school just for computer acess... I miss being able to write everyday.... I have an entire entry typed up at home about Bobby and Sean and Karma and all the shit that's been going on and stuff but I haven't transfered it yet... maybe tomarrow... My beautiful Jenyfer might be coming down this weekend... I don't have to work yay!... but next week I have to go in at 5:30am some days... that will suck... I'm gonna see if i CAN STAY WITH kIM... WELL i GOTTA GO... WRITE MORE LATER... damn it i hit caps lock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home