Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Hey

well... looks like I won't be updating anything for a little while.... our aol was shut off again so.... yeah.... it sucks so now this is the only time I will ever be able to update... when I go to the library peoples... and to tell the truth... I never have the time to go to the library so it's pretty safe to say that no one will be hearing from me for a while....
.
.
I might be going to see Justin and Kevin on thursday.... might.... I talked to Justin last night.... I miss him so much.... Kevin is still an asshole and Bobby could fall off a cliff for all I care.... I decided to become a lesbian totally.... and I'll just have bi tendances... but I'm not having any sort of relationship with a guy anymore... it's just too confusing and not worth it... I don't ever like guys for their brains... it's always.... other stuff.... I decided that the only guy who can bring me back is a realitive of the Tilkins family.... guess who???.... apparently thinking about dumping his gf.... hmmm... she's so awesome though.... but I won't let myself be tricked.... I'm not gonna be with him if he says he might break up with her.... it has to be a done deal... I'm sick of guys cheating on their girlfriend with me... it makes it seem like I'm a really bad person and I don't like that... well... to anyone who reads this.... know that I love you... Tori.... only 41 days and counting till I see you again.... I miss you... oh yeah and Kyle too.... lol... j/k... but I am starting to think about how much I'll miss Jen, Jesy, Sean..... and it's making me sad again... I'm always leaving someone or someone is always leaving me.... I wish I could just fast forward the next few years... maybe I'll have money in the future... a car and a way to see all my friends around the country... I miss everyone so much...
.
.
Well... like I said I gotta go... I gotta post to my xanga while I can too....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home