Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, March 13, 2006

I'm alive

Just wanted everyone to know that I'm still alive.... it's been a while since I last wrote anything... I've been busy a lot lately.... um... I love with my mom again for anyone who didn't know... I share a room with Cullen... it sucks but I have to deal ya know... I work at McDonalds... I don't know if I've wrote that on here yet or not... I like it a lot better than Subway though it's hard to not eat the food... I never have any money and we only get a 50% off thing... we don't get free food... well until later peoples... read this survey I took.... Oh and I like someone... if you know me then you know who I'm talking about...



tHINK oF 20 oF yOUR fRIENDS
1:Kyle
2:Jenyfer
3:Justin
4:Sean
5:Leola
6:Jessi
7:Kiwi
8:Tori
9:Bobby
10:Bethie
11:Cindy
12:Kevin
13:Missy
14:Scott Chapin
15:Josh
16:Kayla
17:Monica
18:Cora
19:Brett
20:Amber
How did you meet 13?:I met her through Kyle when I was in Iowa
What would you do if you never met 5?:How could I not have... she's my cousin????
What do you honestly think of 10?:She's awesome
Would or did 19 and 8 date?:probably if they knew each other
Have you ever liked 3?:hells yeah
If 1 died tomorrow, what is one thing that you would need him/her to know?:I love him more than I've ever loved anyone in my entire life
Would 2 and 11 make a good couple?:lol... they're both straight so no...
When you think of 7 what 3 words come to mind::Jimmy, Jimmy, and Steve
Do you think 12 is hot?:fucking right!
Would 1 and 17 make a lovely couple?:no not really...
What do you think when you see 8?:Super Duper Spectacular
Tell me something humiliating about 11.:no... that's mean
Do you know any of 3\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s family members?:yeah like practically the whole family....
What\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s 20\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s f:????
On a scale of 1-10 how cute is 14?:8
What would you do if 4 just professed their undying love for you?:laugh
What language does 19 speak?:retard... lol... j/k english
Is 9 a boy or a girl?:definatly male
Would 18 and 4 make a good couple?:nope....
What grade is 17 in?:graduated
When was the last time you talked to 12?:a few weeks ago... jerk!
What is 3\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s favorite band?:staind I think for the moment but I haven't talked to him in a while
Does 1 have any siblings?:yeah... Keri, Elana, and Kaylee
Would you ever date 6?:no
Would you ever date 7?:already have
Is 15 single?:nope
what is 19s last name?:Blake
What is 5\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s middle name?:May
What is 10\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s fantasy?:no idea
Would 14 and 19 make a good couple?:lol no way
What school does 16 go to?:graduated
What school does 1 go to?:Mason City High
Where does 9 live?:near here
Would you make out with 6?:already have
Are 2 and 5 best friends?:no I'm both they're best friends... but they are friends
Is 20 older than you?:no
Take this survey Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home