Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Hello everybody

Hi everyone who reads this.... NaToni, Justin, Tori, Kyle, sometimes Jen, Jessi, and Mike.... what's up?.... yeah so here I am at the library... my alarm on my phone went off about 40 minets ago to remind me that Justin loves me.... (Justin reminds me at noon - Jen everyday at 4:20 reminds me she loves me) the guy sitting next to me said my alarm was interesting lol... I forgot to put my phone on silence.... um... yesterday wasn't very eventful... I still haven't talked to Kyle and last night I was laying in bed missing him like crazy... Tori too... I haven't talked to either one of them in a long time... I really wish I lived there.... like... I love Justin and Kevin and Jen and everyone up here too... but... Justin's going to Houlten soon... he's not staying in Aigusta with his Auntie Kim anymore and... I don't know... if it weren't for school.... I miss them all so much....
.
.
On to a happier note.... I might be going to Jen's this weekend... oh oh oh she's my valentine... yep.... I asked her and she said yes. Last year Kiwi was my valentine.... Justin said he was gonna ask me last year but he couldn't get ahold of me... you said it Justin... you really did... I was thinking about that yesterday... when I visited your grandmothers with you last year the weekend after Valentine's day... god it's been almost a year since then... time is going by so slow and yet so fast at the same time... I had almost never been with your brother back then... alomost, lol... and I definatly still loved you Justin... I loved you so much.... I still love you... too bad it's not in the same way as I did back then... sometimes I wish I still were in love with you... but then I think of Kevin and the way he makes me feel and I realize it's better this way... even if Kevin doesn't love me back either.... I needed to get over you Justin David Tilkins... it's a good thing Kevin helped me do just that. I love you Justin....
.
.
Now that I'm done talking to Justin... what's up everybody else lol... um... yeah... guess what... this morning I was laying in bed an I had a random memory of the boys... the time they all attacked me and started air humping me and I feel to the ground laughing before they would stop... lol... good times... I hope that someday we can all have fun together like that again... I also had some othe random memory about them but I can't remember it now... I'm sure I'll remember it again soon... but now... forgive me for being a pot-head and having no short-term memory.
.
.
Oh... wanna know something weird... yesterday I went to Shaw's and was looking at a magazine, just flipping through ya know and I came across a picture of Jesse McCartney whom I used to be totally obsessed with and I looked at him and thought... he's not half as gorgeous as Kevin... GOD I used to be obsessed.... I still can't seem to throw away my binders that I've had since I was like 8 but... I realized I stopped caring... I like Kevin... who's a real person... more then I care about celebrities... I only watch tv when I'm absolutly sure there's nothing better I could be doing... I don't care about any of that stuff anymore... it's like Kevin gave me a better life... like... I don't know... when I started hanging around the boys 24/7 I stopped caring about everything I had cared about before... the only thing I still have is music... and that's because you listen to music while doing anything... I guess I still care a lot about the internet... but that's only because I know Justin and Kyle will read this... of course my other friends to... but like... my life revolves around my friend and not the television set and celebrities anymore... my mom says I've "grown up"... I need a new job...
.
.
yay justin's online!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:23:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is cute to see how much you care for justin. this is your cuz ryan not some creep k this is my blogger
http://yukiismine.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home