Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Well... Justin must be happy...

I just called Kids Peace and am somewhat happy to report that Justin has been moved. SO I probably won't be able to talk to him anymore on the phone. But hey at least we'll be able to go see him more often... I hope.
.
.
ALl I know is I miss him and I hope he calls me soon. I tried to call him last night but couldn't get ahold of him. Now the only thing I can do is wait for him to call me. God I love that kid. he is like... so close with Kyle.... like practically equal. I love him so much!
.
.
But anyways *sighs*... I gotta go... god I wanna talk to Justin so bad. I just want someone to talk to right now. I wanna here his voice and have him tell me how much he loves me (as a friend) and tell him I love him too. Really I want to hold him and tell him but that isn't possible quite yet. I can't wait till I see him again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home