Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Friday, July 22, 2005

I'm happy....

Wow... what is this a blue moon tonight or something? I'm actually happy. Been happy for almost 24 hours now. Last night Kevin, Kyle and me played spin-the-bottle with my little pin thing my mom got me for Valentines Day. I was the only girl so it was great. First Kevin went and he had to nibble on my ear... *sighs*... then Kyle went and he had to say something to make me blush so he whispered "penis, penis, penis” in my ear. Then I had to sing a love song, so I go “I love you, you love me,” and stopped. Then Kevin had to give me a ten second back massage. Then Kyle had to sing me a love song so he goes “I love you” and stopped lol. Then I had to tickle both of them. Then Kevin got “French kiss” so he like… um… yeah… he was just playing at first trying to lick me and stuff… which was funny but gross. But we ended up just doing it. Before we were even done Kyle was like “Tiffy I swear I didn’t do this on purpose”…. He had spun “French kiss” too. So I leaned over and started making out with him. It was so fun. Then I got player’s choice and Kevin… uh… anyways… lol… it was funny. Last night was fun. I was like “we should play with Jen and get her to ‘French kiss’ me”… and the boys were like “YEAH!” Because they want to watch lol… too bad she’d never be into that. *Sighs* boys are so easy and girls are so… hard to get. Especially when the girl you want is straight. Well I’m done for now. My time is almost up. Not quite but almost so… WML.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home