Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Eh...

Hey to the two people who sometimes read this... aka NaToni and Kyle... soemtimes Krysten... what's up?
.
.
I've been ok for a couple days now. Every night Kev lets me take out my aggression on him... he usually beats my ass but still. So yeah... I guess I'm ok. I still really miss the hell out of Kyle but I can't do anything about that. He said he doesn't want me to sell all my cds to go see him. I'm just gonna ask my dad for the money tomarrow anyways... I've already decided.... I mean... last year my dad spent $300 and bought me a computer.... I don't think I would need even that much to go see Kyle... I don't need to eat or anything... just see him and I'm happy.
.
.
You know what sucks... I haven't seen Justin in like a week... a week Sunday... which by the time I post this it will be Sunday.... Kyle's been gone a week and I haven't seen Justin since the day after Kyle left... wow life is great isn't it (sarcasim people)... I'm really hungry again too... I don't know what's wrong with me.... maybe I'm pregnant?....wait... you have to have sex to be pregnant don't you?... well I guess that's not it... hmm... I'm so hungry... fat people eat more than skinny people anyways.
.
.
Yeah... so... I don't really know what else to write which is weird because I always have a lot to write about... but I guess... I'm just bored... my whole family went to the drive-in and I'm home all alone... bored... just burning some cds and shit...
.
.
Well... I love you Kyle... and everyone else too. NaToni... I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home