Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Well I feel like crap........

can't exactly write on here for public knowledge to know but... just know... I feel like crap. Some people know ... Kevin and Leola... some people will know soon.... Jen, Kyle, Justin...... I don't know.... I can't wait to be able to sit down with Kyle and just talk this shit out.
.
.
I don't know why it made me so upset... what happened.... but....it did.... I don't think it was jelously... cause I wouldn't do that.... i had a chance and I didn't take it.... long time ago.... anyways... I don't think it was because I was jealous that I made such a big deal out of it. ..... wow I'm already giving it away so....
.
.
.
Kevin... even though we fight a lot now, I still love you. I'm still mad at you for earlier too by the way... but yes I still want to have you're babies... Kevin Jr lol.... my little Kevin Jr and my little Justin Jr. ..... I want a Kyle Jr.... DAMNIT! .... anyways... Kev I'm sorry. I still love you... I just.... no more ok... no more....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home