Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

NaToni

Why me and NaToni get along so well:

WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS!!! Errgh I hate me. Maybe if... wait nvm I wont say that. So yea well LOVE SUCKS. and so does life and I hate it all but no one cares. Well at least the one person I want to care doesnt and I hate it it makes me hate myself and feel like im not good enough for him or anyone else and errgh i hate this. Yea I miss him alot now. I hate being emotional I really do. See i build everything up to the point its almost over and then it all gets ruined and thats my fault.....

She wrote that in her blog.... it's the same way I feel about Justin... WOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home