Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Today was ok I guess.... Kevy woke me up and then took off to Jen's bus stop. I got dressed and got Matt to give me a ride at like the last minute I made it to homeroom. In the hall I ran into Becca and she had me sign her yearbook. Then Kevy walked up behind me and I walked with him down the hall. There was an awards asembley this morning and it sucked balls. Before it started I went up to freshman academy to try to find Jen but I later found out she was late so I basically wasted my time. I didn't even see Kevin and he yelled at me to sit with him in the audi. I ended up sitting with my homeroom class like I was supose to. What a lozer I was lol. It was ok anyways cause I was sitting where no one had to get up for an award. Bunch of lozers in my homeroom lol. Just across the walkway was Susie, Molly, Lizzie, Celila, and Katy so.... they basically got all the awards anyways. I ate my sandwhich during it lol.. what? I was hungry. I didn't eat any breckie. (Our Lips Are Sealed) After the asembly I ran into Jen in the hall and gave her the note I had wrote in the audi. We got into a kinda mini-fight in the hall. Can't remember what about now but I wrote about it earlier. Then I went to the library and started printing out my blogs.... lol... I'm gonna have a copy offline too so when I'm being a stupid stoner and can't remember what I did yesterday I'll have it on paper. Yay! Then I went to freshman acadmey and ran into Jen again and she said she was sorry so we like made up. I asked her where Kevin was and she said he was at Gina's, which is near my math class. So when I was walking there I ran into Kevy in the hall and he was going to the nurse and he asked me to go with him. So I went to my classroom and told Ms Ralph that I was walking a friend to the nurse's office and I just kinda walked out. We walked up there and I went and got a chocolate milk. Then I walked with Kevy to the learning center. Then I finally went back to my class. She didn't even care. She didn't even make me do any work. I think she knows I'm gonna fail her class anyways... and skip the gay ass final! After her class I went to my Wellness class and was suppose to go bowling. I asked Mr hines if I had enough time to go to the bathroom and he said to use the one in the girls locker room and then go out that door. I walked all the way down there but the fucking door was locked so I had to go all the way back up and across the hall to that bathroom. When I went back the gym was empty. The stupid class left without me. GOD DAMNIT. So instead I went to A lunch and got an ice cream sundae. Yummy! I wanted to go to Jen's Foods class for b and c lunch but Ms Woods wanted me to get permission from Mr Holland so i was gonna go talk to Mr Kahl since he likes me better but he was busy serving the vanilla ice cream at lunch. Ms Woods wouldn't let me stay and Jen got all pissed off. She was all yelling at me again and stuff.. Who does she think she is - Justin? So instead for B lunch I went to the library and Micheala was in there so I had her start a blog. Yay! Plus I sent her a link to join our friends blog. I was working on printing out my blogs and stuff so i acidentally stayed through c lunch too when I was suppose to go to Kevin's lunch. Whoops. I printed out my blogs up to March I think.... anyways... I went to my accounting class late and the teacher wasn't even there so I went and stood in the hall with the people waiting to get into see Gina. Kevin, Justin d, Steve M, Doug, Dakota, Mary was waiting there too. Gina came out and yelled at the boys to be quite and made me and Mary leave so I went back up to my class. The teacher was back. I did a little work then fell asleep lol. Then I went on the bus home and Kevin didn't even notice I was there till he started talking about me and I spoke up lol..... We walked home and in the yard he hugged me and said he was gonna take a nap (and some other things - ewww) anyways yeah... so he wouldn't be coming over tonight and I thought I was gonna be all alone... my mom had to bring Cullen to an apointment so I had her drop me off at the library and I made a bunch of poster for my walls. Um... Doug was there and his hand hurt. Jeez I wonder why?.... Trueman probably deserved it anyways.... then I went and found mommy at Ali's office and we went to K-mart/ goodwill.... I got Jimmy two complete new outfits yay! Then I went to K-mart to find mom or something but I couldn't. I got a bag of pads because we're almost out and I started walking around the store looking for her again. I saw skater Mike waved and walked off in a diferent direction. Then I saw David and Stacey so I just quickly dropped the bag behind a shelf somewhere. I went and taked to them for a while and gave David a hug. Oh yeah he got a job at McDonald's... yay for him! I went outside and some guy had a stand set up. he asked me if I was a registered voter and I said yes so he asked me to sign some paper about taxes or something... I didn't care I signed it. then he asked me to sign a paper about gays rights to marrige and I was like,huh? "Are you for or against" and he said niether really but more against. So I was like "I don't think my girlfriend would like that" lol... He just kinda looked at me funny so I bought a can of soda from the machine and walked away. Then I ran into Mom and Cullen in the parking lot and we went home. Kiwi was there. She was positive from before she even came over. Kiwi and me talked about the asshole men in our lives (Justin and Will) Jen showed up and soon after Kiwi called a taxi and took off. Me and jen went back to my room and got positive ourselves. I asked if she could stay the night but my mom was being a bitch and said no. I walked her down to Cheepskates cause she was going to Nick Hamilton's house. I went home and got online. Monica called my cell and I signed off and she called the house phone. She told me she'd be up soon. Right after her and Cora showed up Mom and Matt took off to a bar so we all got so positive... but they have since left and mine's definalty wearing thin. We were just sitting here listening to music and talking and shit. I tried to call Kyle at Josh's house at midnight but guess what, now Josh's phone has been disconected too. Gah, Grrr, and double ahh surprise!
I hate this shit. I ain't letting him go back there. Not if they don't have a phone somewhere down there so I can just hear his voice. He is my best friend and I need him so much!... anyways... yeah I'm a little pissed off about that but at least he'll be back in my arms soon.
.
.
.
.
I love you Kyle.... I need you..... I miss you so goddamn much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home