Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Friends

Jen came over and we made up... um.... I never got to talk to Justin again today.... so I don't know what up with him. Um.... Kevin.... well Kevin's a loser and I don't like him anyways... j/k I love Kevin so much... He's one of my best frineds... why do I fight with him so much?... I hate this shit. I'm around these people way too much... that's what it is.... why are there so many changes... why are we all growing up... why can't we go back and fix everything...
.
.
Sometimes I wish... that I didn't have so many friends that count on me. I mean.... I have so many friends and that's cool ya know. I'm popular... I should always have someone to talk to right?.. but then.. when it comes to the important things... I don't... I have no one to talk to about the important stuff... not even Kyle anymore... I need just one person that I can be totally honest with... why, why, why, do I have to be such a liar. Why can't everyone I know just be open and honest with everyone else... I mean... the rewards for keeping the secrets are good, but... I don't know... it hurts... but I wont tell...
.
.
.
God I hate myself....
.
.
.
Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Bible, John 8:32
.
.
.
Bye Byes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home