Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

currently.....

Today is step-up day and even though I don’t have to be here in school today… I am… Why? You may want to ask me. Well… first off, I don’t have to go to any of my classes today I just get to walk around and not get in trouble for it for once. Second, I wanted to see my friends and go to all three lunches… showing Mr. Cooper I was there and not getting in trouble for it. HA! Third, I wanted to use the schools printer in the library to print off my blogs. Fourth, I want to use the computer when I get home too… to check my mail and see if Kyle has written me back yet.
.
.
Oh yeah… also…. Kyle should be posting soon and I wanna be online when he does so I can quickly write back… I’m staying in the library, all day until lunchtime… which is like 10:36 here,... So 9:36 there…. And that kid usually post around 9am his time… so that means an hour and a half maybe till he posts something… hopefully he posts something… I mean he might not have study hall today or maybe they just wont le him and he doesn’t wanna take the chance of getting caught or something… but if he does post I wanna know about it first. Justin too… I wonder if Justin has posted anything yet… he should be in school right now.
.
Ok I checked Justin’s and Kyle’s blogs… nothing new. My friends all suck.
.
I’m kinda tired…. I stayed up until like 2 something and I woke up in coughing fits all night long… I had to be a mouth breather ewwww…. I don’t know… I hate being sick… this morning since I didn’t have to go to homeroom I walked Kevin to his homeroom and sat with him at the little booths that used to be in the café. I was like “Kevin, maybe we should stop hanging out for like a week or so” and he’s like “Yeah, I don’t like you either” and I was like “No, just so I can get over this damn cold we keep passing back and forth between us”. It’s so gross. Like our cough is horrible and I have a stuffy sometimes, runny sometimes nose and it’s bugging me right to death.
.
.
I’m gonna post this now even though I’m not done with my thoughts… just so if Kyle happens to be on he has something current to read… write more laterz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home