Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

My Day....

Stayed up late last night on the phone with Kyle so I slept all day and missed school. It was raining today after school so Rose didn't go to see Justin so I din't miss my chance. Um.... after school Jen called and Lee showed up so Me and Lee walked to Jen's and then we all walked to the bank so I could cash my check. Then went "shopping." That was fun... At The $ store we realized "FUCK it's Megan's Birthday!" so Jen got her a bunch of stuff. Then we went to Wendy's and Megan called my cell... she was upset cause we were skipping her birthday party. I guess to Jen she said "I'm 18 years old and nobody cares!" lol. Megan we care... I just forgot... I'm a stoner don't hold it against me too much. Anyways we went to Jen's house and her mom barrowed money off me for cigerettes so we walked to the store with them. Lee and me left Cumby's and went to my house. We changed and Jen called telling me that Megan's dad was coming to get her and she was coming up to my house to get Megan's present from my bag. Lee's mom was just getting here as Jen showed up so I took off with Jen to Megan's party. Megan's party was cool... she got the Josh Groban cd from her boyfriend and a body pillow from her brother. She was really cute opening her presents like a little kid. Oh yeah she also got her belly button pierced. Jen and me left at 8:30... Megan's dad drove us. I got home and ate cream cheese... then I watched Summerland (Jesse and his gf had sex-Ava didn't get married)... I changed up my posters in my room then came downstairs to the computer. Right now I'm suppose to be looking up how many physicans/dentists there are in Canada but I can't find it. Plus I'm starting to get tired so I'm gonna go to bed. Nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home