Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Short excerpt from the short story I wrote.... About my "future" life

chapter 1

"Justin? Justin Tilkins" asks a beautiful blond girl of about 5'6 and 120 lbs.
"Um...yeah. Who are you?" Justin asks.
She laughs. "You don't recognize me do you?"
"Nope can't say that I do" Justin answers
"Well I guess I can't really blame you. The last time you saw me I was 100 pounds heavier at least. I probably wouldn't have recognized you if you had gained 100 plus pounds."
"Still drawing a blank here"
"Justin, I was your best friend, or at least you told me I was. How could you forget me?"
"Tiffy?" he asks
"Yep" She answers.
"Wow!.... I really...you don't...wow...your so different looking" he exclaims
"Yeah, losing weight will do that" she answers.
"So you wanna go somewhere and...uh...talk...?" Justin asks.
"Sure" answers Tiffany "I'm just visiting around. I can't believe your still here after all the times you were suppose to move"
"I can't believe you just up and moved when you did. After all the shit about how much you loved me and would die if I moved away"
"Oh yeah that" she says as they walk into a Starbucks "I had to...to get over you...It was killing me seeing you with Jessi. How is she by the way?"
"Actually we broke up just a little while ago. Like as in two years ago. We broke up really soon after you took off. Where did you go anyways?" Justin orders a French Vanilla Capichino with Milk and Tiffany orders a bottled water. "Are you still on that diet?"
" Um.. Well actually if I don't keep it up I'm likely to gain all the weight back so yeah I'm still kinda on the diet but I cheat a lot more often and I went to live with my dad. I got my license and a job and soon I'm gonna be getting my own apartment in Auburn I think"
"Really? So what are you..just visiting Augusta?" Justin asks
"Um.. yeah sorta. I came to visit my mom and my sisters and stuff. My sister Laura's actually getting married. It's crazy!"
"So your here for a wedding?"
"And to visit. Look up some people. I never thought you would still be around"
"yeah well.... I moved outta my mom's at least"
"Yeah, where do you work?"
"well, I don't right now.... I just quit but uh..."
"Then how do you expect to pay your rent?"
"Well...Kyle and Kevin..."
"You live with Kyle and Kevin????"
"Yeah, we're all roommates"
"Ohmygawd will you take me to see them??? PLEASE??"
"Um...sure" They start to walk towards sand hill.
"Wait Justin. How far is it?"
"Just up the hill.Not far from our old street"
"You know I have a car right? I could drive. It's in the parking garage thingy"
"Oh yeah then. Let's do that." So they walk up to the Water Street parking garage and get Tiffany's blue Cadillac convertible.
"Do you drive Justin"
"Well... I can but not legally..."
"Then that's a no you can't drive my car" She laughs at her own joke which Justin does not find funny. Justin gives her directions to the apartment building at 75 Washington St. "You live here?"
"Um..yeah. Top floor"
"Ok..." They get out of the car and walk up the 3 flights of stairs to the apartment "Wow it's a good thing I'm thin now. I'm still out of breath after that."
.
.
.
.
.
more to come..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home