Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, March 28, 2005

What's up with my life these days...

I haven't really written in a while... since my PC has been broken I have to use the family comp and it's hard to get a chance around here. Well it's finally my turn and here's what's been up:
.
Justin is in a group home in Lewiston called New Beginnings until he gets into Hinckley. His mom had to sign him over into State's custody. While waiting for him to show up on Thursday at court I ran into my friend Ashley who I hadn't seen in two years so that was cool. Tomorrow I'm suppose to go with his mom to Lewiston to bring him cigarettes... I guess he's allowed to smoke up there or something so that's cool. I really miss him and love him and am trying all kinds of things to forget he ever existed but it still hasn’t worked out quite yet…
.
.
Lee and Jen slept over this weekend. Leola kept falling asleep but me and Jen had a fun time playing truth or dare. *Never try pickles with cream cheese and chocolate frosting. Yuk!*.....
.
Guess that's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home