Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Justin's way up north in some foster home (his mom is trying to get him in job core) and the Edge (my home away from home for the last two years) is closing for good March 25th. Next Friday. That's where I met Justin and it's where I have so many memories of Justin and me being together.... that time watching Grind, the time watching Bring It On 2 and what happened later that night.... everything connects to the Edge. Me and Justin wouldn't be friends now if it wasn't for the Edge. He was all mad at me and the computers down at the Edge brought us back together and he forgave me. There was also that time where if Matt hadn't been leaving right at that moment I would have killed myself. Instead I got a ride to the Edge and I t saved my life. I would be dead if it weren't for that place I would have killed myself that day. I just... I can't believe the Edge isn't going to re-open at the old Rite Aid buillding. The city just doesn't want to spend the money and we need a place like the Edge or everyone will be out robbing people. That's what I used to do everyday after school. Go out shoplifting everyday. Whatever... we're gonna try to do fundraisers and stuff but $30,000 is a lot of money that the kids that go to the Edge just don't have. We're poor (most of us) that's why we go to the Edge to hang out together at other places than our houses. This sux!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home