Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

I got to talk to my baby..........

I went over to his moms last night around 7:30 and asked her to call. When she finally called the right number, (lol) she talked to him for a little while about job corps and stuff but then she was like "Tiff's here and wants to talk to you. Do you want to talk to her?" and I got to talk to him. I'm like "hey" and he's like "hey" and I'm like "I miss you" and he's like "you're dumb" and I'm like "whatever" and I asked him how he liked it up there and he complained about not smoking and not being able to drink soda and stuff. I told him about how I hung out with Jessi all day yesterday and we got along. He thought that was good. He told me to tell her "hi" for him and to tell her that the next time he sees her (never again hopefully) he's gonna "make sweet, sweet love to her" Sorry Justin.. but no i'm not telling her that. Me and her can be cool but that doesn't mean I'm gonna help you hook back up with her. I want you and I won't be a cock-block but I'm not gonna help you get chicks... that would be retarded on my part. Sorry. Plus Jessi has a man she's happy with right now and he shouldn't fuck that up for her.
.
.
Anyways I finally got to talk to him.... I told him I loved him and he said "Let me talk to my mom again" so I gave the phone back to Rose. I guess he asked her "Mom, why did you let me talk to her?" and she said "Justin, I asked if you wanted to talk to her and you got all excited and said yes" lol. Then he didn't want to talk to me anymore just cause I said I loved him. He knows I love him I don't know why he got so bent out of shape....
.
.
Anyways I love him and I got to talk to him finally after 8 days... also I'll get to see him. I ain't going to school Thursday I'm going to go to court to see him. Find out what's gonna happen to him. I love him so much I hope the judge lets him off probation so he can go to job corps instead of jail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home