Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

so...ummm..

  • Saturday Oct 9th 2004 highlights:
Brett was a jerk and I wrote some pretty mean words about him in my diary that I just ain't putting in here.
  • Sunday Oct 10th 2004 highlights:
Justin shaved all his facial hair off. He looks like a 12 year old.
  • Monday Oct 11th 2004 highlights:
Larry called to tell me he was going to The Edge on Wensday.
  • Tuesday Oct 12th 2004 highlights:
Big news is Justin got into a fight with OJ and OJ got arrested.
  • Wensday Oct 13th 2004 highlights:
Went to school for the first time in a week. Then went to The Edge and saw old best friend Larry now going home to see current best friend Justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home