Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Jenyfer

I miss you so much... how much longer do I have to suffer not being able to see you... I miss you so much and I have so much to talk about that cannot all be talked about in 10 mins.... I want to tell you so much and sometimes I do sit down and start writing to you but then something always happens... someone will show up or one of the kids will get hurt or something.... and I'll stop and forget or lose what I wrote and... it's oh so complicated and hard to write down everything and when I'm online I'm usually messing around with everybody's myspace....

http://www.myspace.com/jenyferclark <--- there's a link to urs if you can go to it... I know you probably can't sign in or anything but at least to look and here's mine:

http://www.myspace.com/tiffyjean86

yeah and myspace takes up a lot of my time and stuff... oh I love you so much.... you didnt call this morning but its ok because I love you anyways beautiful bubble goddess but I gotta go.... forever and ever.... love.... ***TiffY***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home