Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Hey

For Bethie my address is:

Tiffany Penney
PO Box 2304
Augusta, Maine 04338


Jen... ur so awesome... I miss you so much.... I made Justin a cd last night of songs that will make him think of me and after I mail it to him I'm not gonna think of him anymore.... well... I will.... but I won't be all... like I am about him ya know.... I'm gonna try to do my best to put him outta my mind and stuff.... not gonna talk about him all the time... not gonna stare at his pictures and cry.... I'll still probably think of all of them every time I go on stuwart lane but.... I'm gonna avoid that place like the plague... I already do pretty much... I'm also gonna try to forget Kevin and everything he meant to me... *sighs* and that's quite a bit.... and I'm even gonna forget Kyle... he's too busy for my friendship anyways... I just don't mean as much to him as everything else in his life and I understand that so I'm not gonna get in his way... I'd just bring him down anyways... *sighs* I wish I could leave your life too so I wouldn't bring you down because I know I will... I bring everyone down.... but I'm not gonna anymore.... I'm having a change of attitude.... I am so over feeling depressed 24hrs a day.... anyways I don't have much time but I do love you beautiful bubble goddess... forever and always...
.
.
.
.
.
Oh and Happy Birthday to the one and only
JOSH FLETCHER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home