Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hate

I hate life. I hate boys. I hate him. He didn't tell me. I hate him. I hate boys. I hate lies. I hate hearing them. I hate people who tell them. I hate how people can think they can get away with them. I hate why people don't think I was trained to tell how to read a person. I hate that when they do find out they don't believe me. I hate that they still lie. I hate how when I catch them they fight with me and blame me for it. I hate lies. I hate truth. I hate hearing the truth sometimes. I hate it when it is bad truth. I hate it when it isn't really the truth. I hate it when it has to do with me and it isn't the truth. I hate food. I hate the problem I have with food. I hate eating food. I hate tasting food. I hate seeing people eat food. I hate being the scapegoat. I hate friends. I hate people who pretend to be friends. I hate not having any friends. I hate family. I hate them all. I hate them and it's sad. I hate family. I hate siblings. I hate hypocrites. I hate the fact that I can be one. I hate the fact that I was just being hypocritical right now. I hate how it's okay for two people to do the same thing but only one of them is wrong. I hate hypocrites. I hate somebody. I really hate them. I really, really hate them.I wish I didn't.Actually I don't wish I didn't. I hate her. I really do.


That was my own little spin to something I found on Michelle's site.... Go there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home