Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Friday, September 29, 2006

New Book

I absolutly love to read.... I just finished a book this morning at 6am... it was called Good Girls and it's about this practically straigh-A student who gets a picture taken of her while giving her FWB head.... and the pic is sent around to everyone at her school... I don't wanna give too much away though that's already kinda alot... but it's an awesome book and I'll be putting quotes up soon....
.
.
also I started a new myspace today... a sexy one for me lol... really though it's just gonna have a bunch of hott chicks as my friends instead of my real friends.... ya know... like the people who don't really know me....
.
.
anyways I got to work on that new myspace of mine so... peace out peeps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home